Magnetic filters have been a revelation in the heating industry when it comes to protecting and maintaining both new and existing central heating systems. They are widely recognised as a major breakthrough in central heating system maintenance.
In an age of advanced and high efficiency gas and oil boilers there has never been a greater need to safeguard what amounts to one of the most important and most expensive investments in the modern home – the central heating system.
Even a small build-up of iron oxide (sludge) and non-magnetic deposits in a standard or modern high efficiency boiler results in substantial efficiency loss and fuel wastage. So, not only does the system perform inadequately, it also costs more to run and maintain. Magnetic filters provide, high efficiency, full-flow, magnetic and non-magnetic filtration to tackle all central heating systems removing virtually 100% of suspended magnetic debris.
The benefits of this new technology are immediate.
The benifits of installing a magnetic filter
- Effective magnetic and efficient non-magnetic filtration
- Simple installation and effortless servicing saving time and money
- Immediate results & system protection cutting heating energy bills
by up to 6% a year*
- Long term boiler and system protection against the build up of sludge
- Long operational life and a guarantee of up to two years
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Available in various colours and sizes to suit all systems
*Independent research carried out by GASTEC at CRE.
When to install a magnectic filter
Magnetic filters can easily be fitted to new or existing systems.
- We highly recommend any new replacement boiler or full central heating system have a filter installed right from the outset, this will insure any iron oxide build up within the system is easily removed over the period of the boiler / system life, maintaining fuel and system efficiency and extending the life expectance of the system, prevention is better than cure!
- Equally the filters are very effective installed on existing installations, they offer the same protection and savings as on a new system, removing nearly 100% of all suspended particles of iron oxide and non-magnetic debris, this will maintain the system in its current condition and efficiency, the only difference is they will not reverse the damage already caused by a dirty system. For this you would require a power flush to shift and remove the non-suspended dirt sitting in the radiators and pipe work. We would also recommend the installation of a filter after a power flush; this is to maintain the newly cleaned systems cleanliness and efficiency for the future.
Please refer to the pricing and rates page for cost of any of these services, and to the book now tab to the left side of your screen to arrange a free quotation.
Alternatively to arrange a free quotation or book one of these services please contact the office on
Mob: 07968 387820
8:00 till 18:00